Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Tricks to use Facebook without any Gprs for free of cost In 2013

     

Friends,

I' am here with my new Facebook trick 2013

This trick will provide you free usage on facebook

All Of Them Know about Facebook.Facebook is the largest online social networking website in the world...Today i brought you a new trick that help you to access free internet to access facebook.We giving the list of website that redirect to facebook without any cost or any free Gprs.If u like this trick help us sharing it and also share your experience.Dont be greeedy....
1. Zero.fb.me
2. 0.fb.me
3. O.Fb.me [ (alphabet capital 'O')not zero]
4. O.facebook.com ( capital alphabet)
5. 0.facebook.com ( zero number)
6. m.zero.facebook.com
7. m.facebook.us
8. O.facebook.us
9. 0.facebook.us
10. zero.facebook.us
11. m.facebook.pk


Try the above link’s to have a free gprs in your mobile for facebook

Hope you like this …….
Thankx enjoy
Visit us daily , for more tips trick & lots of updates.

NOTE: Try To Use It On Low Balance For Safety.........

1 comments:

  1. This is very informative site I also want to share my experience. Now everyone can access blocked site using this link

    Ask.fm UK proxy

    ReplyDelete