Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

How To Bypass Windows 8 Password Screen With This Trick


HI to all of you
Every time when you boot your PC on windows 8, You have to enter your Microsoft account password. If you are brave and no one touch you PC then you can take a risk, Its for me I believe in security, but this machine never leaves my desk, so I'm really not worried about unauthorized access.


How To Do It:

Step 1: Simply Boot your PC and enter your password.
Step 2: Press Windows Key + X
Step 3: Now pop-up will appears, click Command Prompt (Admin).



Step 4: Fourth one is old step, In the command prompt, type control userpasswords2, then press Enter.
Step 5: In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
Step 6: Click OK, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password (twice).
Step 7: Now Reboot it.

Hey Now you are free from Microsoft Security. :D

5 comments:

  1. That may be not effective. If you need quick and effective way, you can consider about Anmosoft Windows Password Reset(click here) for Windows 8 password reset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your method seems easy, but I don't understand many details about it. For convenience, here I will recommend reset software called Windows Password Killer Software, which is simple but detailed reset tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that way, but it didn't work for my pc. At that time, I solved the forgotten Windows password with the help of a reset tool called Windows Login Recovery. If you are interested in whether it can work or not, you can click it to get more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, it is really a very nice post to teach us how to bypass Windows 8 password screen. I recommended from my friends another useful method for Windows 8 password bypass. It works much faster and easier. You can learn more about it on here. Hope this message is helpful to you.
    http://tinyurl.com/p4kshzh


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice post. The method that I have used to bypass Windows 8 password is to use the tool-Windows Password Key. More details about this tool is on here. http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

    ReplyDelete